IT’S BACK ----------
ST. PATRICK’S DAY CORNED BEEF AND CABBAGE DINNER
ENTERTAINMENT, AUCTIONS, AND SURPRISES!
St. Patrick’s Day, March 17, 2019, will be celebrated here at St. Gall Parish on Saturday, March 23rd, with a Corned Beef and Cabbage dinner, entertainment, auctions, and surprises!
- With two Irish priests in the parish, and a fair sprinkling of Irish, both native born and US born, it’s time to celebrate.
- We will gather in St. Gall Pastoral Center: 6:00 PM Social Gathering, and 6:30 PM Dinner.
- Cost is $20 per adult, and $10 for children.
- Sponsors are our very own Knights of Columbus, who will contribute all profits to St. Gall Youth Program.
- Special live auction of valuable bottle of Irish Whiskey by His Eminence, Fr. Oliver.
At this time we are accepting donations for our silent auction, which may be dropped off at the Parish Office or Religious Education Office. Wear your green! As always, may you be in Heaven half an hour before the devil knows you’re dead!