The Center offers 8 meeting rooms that can accommodate from 10 to 80 people. Each room has tables and chairs. TV & DVD equipment is available but must be reserved in advance.
Rooms are available for ministry meetings, planning sessions, choir practices, sacrament receptions, etc. In addition, they are available for community group meetings such as quilters, weight watchers, card clubs, service organizations and more.
Activities shall be confined to rooms assigned with adjacent halls and entries as needed. Children must be supervised at all times.
There is limited storage, please inquire with the Facilities Coordinator if you have specific needs. There are a total of 24 rectangle tables (30”x96”) and 145 classroom chairs in all meeting rooms combined.
- Complete clean-up is required after all meetings
2. Furniture must be returned to proper locations (see diagram in room)
3. Restrooms are to be checked, counters wiped down and all papers picked up
4. Floors are to be swept or vacuumed if necessary
5. All lights are to be turned off and ALL outside doors locked when leaving
|Contact Information||Name: John Milazzo, Facilities Manager
Phone: 949-278-5370 (Office Hours 7am-Noon)