St. Gall is looking for volunteers for the following ministries:
- Maintain contact list and roster.
- Train new lectors.
- Arrange occasional meetings with the priest.
- Maintain communication with the staff.
Home-bound Ministry Coordinator
- Recruit and train ministers who deliver communion to home-bound St. Gall parishioners.
- Coordinate Communion Services at the Chateau on Sundays and at Carson Valley Senor Living on Wednesdays.
New Beginnings Bereavement Ministry
- New Beginnings is a support group for any one who has experienced a loss whether it be through death, divorce or separation. The New Beginnings coordinator plans and facilitates meetings.
Respect Life Coordinator
- Ensure that St. Gall Parishioners are aware of Pro-Life issues.
- Coordinate the annual St. Gall Baby Shower.
- The St. Gall bulletin is a seven-page newsletter that is published weekly. The editor gathers bulletin content and then uses publishing software to layout the pages. We currently use Microsoft Publisher but any publishing program will work as long as
certain print settings are correct. Our current bulletin staff will help you with your first few issues.
- Counters work in teams of 3 and meet every Monday in the church office to count and record church collections from the previous weekend.
- Assemble and distribute the schedule for ushers.
- Recruit and train new ushers.
If you are interested in any of these positions but need more information, please call the office, 782-2852.